[cvsnt] CVSNT Permission denied (cvsrepo security problem)

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Oct 28 06:28:41 GMT 2003

> Dear all,
>   My CVSNT worked fine yesterday with wincvs. But after I
> change cvsrepo's security attribute, I can not use CVSNT
> again, though i changed the security attribute back to let
> everyone's full control of cvsrepo. I can login but can not
[snip]

I posted information on how I set up CVSNT to work with NTFS permissions,
with some discussion around which files require what permissions.  It
doesn't address your question specifically, but should be sufficient to help
you in the general sense.

http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/SetAcl

Hope this helps.

Regards,