[cvsnt] CVSNT Permission denied (cvsrepo security problem)

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Oct 28 08:01:13 GMT 2003

You should switch to using the LockServer service instead.
For this you have to edit the CVSROOT/config file and enable the lockserver.
Because you don't have CVS access right now you can edit the file directly so that you can again work, but then you must cehck out CVSROOT and do the enabling again in your sandbox and commit. If you don't do this then your changes to config will be lost at a later time.

With lockserver there are no permission problems anymore for locking.

/Bo