[cvsnt] Update branch from head

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Oct 28 09:34:36 GMT 2003

Still it does not make sense to me to use one branch for *each* of your test
machines....

If you have one checked out copy on your personal PC, then you have several
other PC:s that you also use to work on it makes sense to me to have a sandbox
on each of these PC:s but all on the development branch (same branch everywhere).

Then wherever you are working, you start by updating your sandbox to get the
files from any other PC you have worked on previously. Then you do your tests
and modifications and when you are done you *commit* from this PC.

Back at the other PC(s) you start again by doing an update and now you have
the newly changed files in this sandbox as well (still on the devel branch).

When you finally decide that all of your tests come out OK (on all test PC:s)
then you can merge the devel branch into TRUNK. And probably start a devel2
branch for further work.

/Bo