[cvsnt] Can anybody give some other CVS server programs?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Oct 29 11:32:10 GMT 2003

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:10:43 +0800, "Zauj G.DanSei" <dansei at 163.com>
wrote:

>I just can't set up cvsnt on a particular Windows XP platform, but can set up on others.
>Whenever I try to login (use pserver), it seems general protection error in "CSLSP.DLL".
>And I'm not going to use cygwin.

The CSLSP.DLL error is a common one according to google - there was
apparently a buggy version of McAfee AV sent out a while back that
amongst other things completely broke internet access (CSLSP is AFAIK
an internal Win32 service that handles internet connecitons). There
will be a fix on the McAfee site for it.