[cvsnt] Ssh protocol && socket error

Paul Blair psfblair at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 19:22:37 GMT 2003

OK, I found out a way around the problem, for my purposes. My code had
iterated over a list of modules, first doing an rtag and then an export
for each module. CVS would hang once or twice during the process, usually
(but not always) after it had just finished checking out a big module.

What I'm doing instead now is passing a list of projects to a single rtag
command line, and then the same list of projects to export. This hasn't
hung on me yet.

Otherwise, I love the ssh protocol!