[cvsnt] error

Rune Christensen rune.christensen at adslhome.dk
Wed Sep 3 17:37:30 BST 2003

I use the following version:

F:\Documents and Settings\Rune
Christensen\Dokumenter\iaudtu\picoweb>cvs --versi
on

Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.8 (client/server)

Copyright (c) 1989-2001 Brian Berliner, david d `zoo' zuhn,
                        Jeff Polk, and other authors
CVSNT version (Jul 24 2003) Copyright (c) 1999-2003 Tony Hoyle and others
see http://www.cvsnt.org

CVS may be copied only under the terms of the GNU General Public License,
a copy of which can be found with the CVS distribution kit.

SSH connectivity provided by PuTTY:
  PuTTY is copyright 1997-2001 Simon Tatham.
  Portions copyright Robert de Bath, Joris van Rantwijk, Delian
  Delchev, Andreas Schultz, Jeroen Massar, Wez Furlong, Nicolas Barry,
  Justin Bradford, and CORE SDI S.A.
  see http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/

Specify the --help option for further information about CVS

I have used cvsnt on another computer for the first half year of 2003
but now i have moved my work to another computer and therefore I downloaded
the cvsnt 2.08 and installed it.

The pserver works okay but not sserver. On the other computer I just
installed
it and it worked right away.

There is something called "SSL settings" in cvsnt control panel but both
lines
are empty and when I try to pick a .pem file and press ok and open the
control
panel again the lines are empty again.

Regards
Rune Christensen