[cvsnt] CVSNT not deleting empty directories

Chris Dellario dellario at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 17:01:25 BST 2003

I'm running CVSNT 2.0.8 on a Win2K server with clients running either
Win2K or WinXP and TortoiseCVS and I've recently learned that empty
directories are not being deleted, even when updating with cvs update
-P.  According to Keith Zimmerman of the Tortoisecvs users list, this is
a known bug in CVSNT.  Is that correct?  I tried a quick search in the
bug database and didn't find anything.  Or, have a somehow misconfigured
CVSNT?

Thanks very much,

Chris

Chris Dellario