[cvsnt] CVSNT not deleting empty directories

Chris Dellario dellario at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 19:49:56 BST 2003

Thanks for the clarification.

Please note that I included your name in my post because anytime in the
past that I've said, "I heard from somebody in a forum that there might
be a bug" I invariably get asked, "Who said?" and "in what forum?"  I
had no intention of causing any embarrassment and hope that I didn't.

Chris Dellario
Lead Engineer
Whatif Productions LLC
http://www.whatif.info