[cvsnt] map drive

keith d. zimmerman lists at kdz13.net
Mon Sep 15 16:13:08 BST 2003

1. yes, you can, but you don't want to change the files at all
2. you can, but you don't want to put them inside the D:\Products
Department\cvsrepo or D:\Products Department\cvstemp directories, or CVS
will try to interperit them as under CVS control

So something like this:
	d:\
	|-----Products Department
		|---------------------files not under cvs control