[cvsnt] Cav cvsnt still be compiled using VC6??

keith d. zimmerman lists at kdz13.net
Wed Sep 17 21:12:53 BST 2003

Select Settings from the project menu.
Select the proper configuration (Release) in the "Settings For" Combo
box
Click the Linker tab
Type ws2_32.lib in the Object/Library modules edit box
Click Ok
Build

Now, this begs the question:  If you are so unlearned of visual studio,
why bother to compile your own?  Why know download the binaries?

keith d. zimmerman, mcsd
eagle solutions