[cvsnt] setting Igloo with sspi protocol

Gavin Erry GavinErry at spam.gavinerry.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 04:24:24 BST 2003

Hi

You also need to be using the beta version (1.1d) of the igloo.dll

Once you have that you need to specify the repository location in the
CVSROOT edit box

e.g :sspi:mycomputername:/MyRepository

Does cvs work with your repository using wincvs or the command line?

news:mailman.206.1063885864.630.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...