[cvsnt] scc messages

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Sep 22 18:14:39 BST 2003

cvsnt-commits just got filled up with ~350 SCC messages from the
puskok tool.

I installed it, it looked OK (if slow) and VS.NET had to be virtually
beaten into submission to stop making the files read only, but it
seemed to work.

However in the background it was sending off dozens of messages every
time I did anything.  By the time I realized what was happening my
mailserver was already struggling with the load and it was too late to
stop them.

I've now uninstalled it.  Sorry for the invonvenience.