[cvsnt] CvsNT "Locking Module" (reserve edit)

Widmer, Patrik P.Widmer at cominformatic.ch
Tue Sep 23 08:55:36 BST 2003

	Dear CvsNT Mailinglist Users

	I'm using CVSNT with the :pserver: authentication and it works with
the exception of the "Locking Module". I'm using the winCVS client and I
created for each CVS alias user an own windows user account. The windows
user are in the regular "User" group without special permissions.
	I can start the "Locking Service" without an error message, but when
I use the "Reserved edit" can I open the same file with an other user
without an error message and the winCVS console display me only the normal
message:
	***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****
	All other CVS functions are working fine. The CVSNT server is
running in a Local Area Network without firewall between the server and the
Client. I use the standard "Lock Server Port" 2402, and 2401 as "CVS Server
Port". I doesn't use a proxy.

	With kind regards from Switzerland

Patrik Widmer