[cvsnt] Re: developer forum

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Sep 23 09:12:08 BST 2003

Matthieu Imbert wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> I wonder if there is a development newsgroup for CVSNT ? I have a few
> questions that would best fit there:

Just post here - it's not busy enough to justify another list really.

> - who are the developers involved ? browsing through the commits, it seems
> that Tony Hoyle is the only developer.

I get patches from time to time, and put them in.

> missing), though the dll on my machine is ok. I think my system headers
> are up to date (visual studio 6.0 + service pack 5)

You need the platform SDK - the Visual Studio 6 headers are virtually
fossilized they're so old now.

> - how can we contribute ? Is it possible to have a developer cvs access ?
> Or do we send patches to someone ?

Some developers do have cvs access, although they don't generally use it...
it's just as quick to send me the patches.  Anyone with a good track record
can have it.