[cvsnt] Client Server Protocols

Arthur maitrarthur at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 09:56:08 BST 2003

There is a file named protocol_map.ini which deals about your topic.
Another to do it is to simply delete protocol dlls from the cvsnt dir.

Hope this will help.

Regards.

Arth'

"rog amos" <strategia_cvsnt_rog at yahoo.ca> a écrit dans le message de
news:mailman.639.1064343735.630.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
> I am running CVSNT with WinCVS as my client and i'm using SSPI to connect
to the server...
> i was just wondering if there was a way to disable the other protocols so
that an errant user does not attempt to connect using a protocol i don't
want him/her to use?