[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt patches/improvements

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Sep 26 14:49:33 BST 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:09:52 -0400, "keith d. zimmerman"
<lists at kdz13.net> wrote:

>I'm curious about the binary diff ...   Where did you get the code, or
>did you write it yourself?  I need a stand alone utility for another
>project I've been working on, and it's been a pain to find something...

I wrote it myself (although I borrowed a lot of ideas from elsewhere).
At the moment I've only written the diff part, although patch is
relatively trivial (just treat the diff file as a script, basically).

If you need something standalone try xdelta, which is quite good.