[cvsnt] Spaces

Boyd Meier bmeier at acornsys.com
Fri Sep 26 18:31:37 BST 2003

However... It does work if you can't avoid it.  I have no choice with
our installshield source.  There are two major issues I've dealt with:

1) Logistically, the command line has to escape the spaces somehow in
referring to the modules.  I use the command line cvsnt in a cygwin bash
shell, and it works well with backslash escaping of the spaces on the
command line.

2) The admin scripts (commitinfo, loginfo, etc.) just plain don't handle
spaces in their specifications of modules, same with the modules file.
I don't use them for these directories / modules, so I'm fine.  (I think
Tony's done some work here, but I'm not up on the details.)

	Boyd