[cvsnt] Intermittant error

Glenn, Scott Scott.Glenn at umusic.com
Tue Sep 30 12:40:50 BST 2003

I've just gone back and installed 2.0.8 and everything works fine.  Our development clients are on XP, and I found some other info about aliasing domain users on the CVS server for XP... dunno if that was it or if Webshpere Studio just likes 2.0.8, but so far so good.  Checked in 4 large projects
without any problems, so we'll give it a go.

Might have to hold back on setting up that Linux box after all .... :o)

Cheers,

Scott.