[cvsnt] CVSNT on XP

Chris nobody at nowhere.nothing
Tue Sep 30 15:20:14 BST 2003

I had a similar problem as well with a temp dir I created myself.  It didn't
make sense because all permissions were correct.  So how did I fix it you
ask?  Well, I didn't.  It went away after a reboot.  I know that's a lame
answer but it's all I can offer :)

Chris

news:mailman.690.1064929022.630.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...