[cvsnt] Modules file and lock permission

Yang, Judy Bin jyang at atsautomation.com
Tue Sep 30 17:20:35 BST 2003

VersionControl is my CVS root. CVS_test is the module the CVSusers have R/W
permission.  I, the CVS admi have no problem to check out anything.

But the CVSusers have two problems:

1.	When they use Wincvs check out Module, and click browse button, they
get this message:

Module file doesn't contain module definition.

My modules file is like this: (It contains space)

Production stATS Production stATS

MACS MACS

ATS SmartVision ATS SmartVision

CVS_demo1 CVS_demo1

SuperTrak SuperTrak

CVS_test CVS_test

    2.   If  just type in the name of the module, get the following message:

cvs server: failed to remove lock dir
`D:/StandardProducts/CVSrep/VersionControl/CVS_test/#cvs.lock': Permission
denied

Can anybody answer the two questions to me ? Thanks.