[cvsnt] Re: Two CVSNT servers on same machine

Daniel Lapolla ldlapolla at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 19:56:53 BST 2004

I agree, but what about develpers' sandboxes? (please read
http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/Upgrading)

I'm unnable to force 70 developers to commit their changes at the same time.
So I will migrate them to the new server in a by project (module) basis.
This way the development groups can migrate to the new server in dates that
better suits their development planning.

Thanks
Daniel

"Oliver Giesen" <ogware at gmx.net> escreveu na mensagem
news:c4hbnu$12k$1 at paris.nodomain.org...
> Daniel Lapolla wrote:
> > Can two CVSNT servers coexist on the same machine? I'm planning an
upgrade
> > from 1.11.1.3 to 2.0.34, but want to migrate the modules one at a time.
This