[cvsnt] Potential problems with AV

me ehrhart at free.fr
Mon Apr 5 09:57:47 BST 2004

Hi,
I'm a newbie with CVSNT. I plan to use it with TortoiseCVS for the clients
and perhaps one or two WinCVS.
I can see some problems with AV software, but I cannot decently remove the
AV. I agree with the fact that AV is often heavy chains, but ....
We have network Sophos AV, and Panda clients (and others AVG grisoft), no
Norton, thanks .... What problems must I attend to, particularly for a safe
repository.
I evaluate a little M$ SourceSafe, but I don't agree with the $ and the file
locks.

Thanks a lot, my fears are for the eventual file corruption of the
repository.

Manfred EHRHART