[cvsnt] Re: version of gcc required to build cvsnt

Hans Horn hannes at 2horns.com
Tue Apr 6 19:27:05 BST 2004

Everybody:

is gcc v3.2.2 really the latest gcc version that is capable of compiling
cvsnt?
Unfortunately, I need to be able to compile it on AIX, where the only ported
gcc versions I could find are 2.9.5 (don't want to go back that far) and
3.3.2.

Anybody had experience with gcc v3.3.2 in building cvsnt on any platform????

thx  INF,
Hans

news:406F551E.7020907 at cox.net...