[cvsnt] "cvs [server aborted]: cannot write CVS/Entries.Backup: Permission denied"

Kevin zzz at zzz.zzz.org
Wed Apr 7 10:07:34 BST 2004

First of all thanks for your comment :-)

To the problem:
AV is installed on the server (G DATA AntiVirusKit) and client, however it
is disabled on both! Do you believe it was the cultrit anyway?

BTW can I assume that "[server aborted]" means that the CVS *server* side is
complaining?

--
Kevin Agius

news:c50a92$d68$1 at paris.nodomain.org...