[cvsnt] (no subject)

aoc at id.pl aoc at id.pl
Wed Apr 14 12:54:24 BST 2004

Hi everybody;
A simple question about Esclipse & CVS. Maybe a bit more about CVS itself...
I use CVS for NT as a local repo. I bound it to Eclipse and everything looks
fine, except one thing.
Before I commit changes, I can put a comment related to them. Great, but how
can I later extract comments for all changes done in the past? Something
like a report or a history file.

Now, I need to look for the recently updated file, which has all the
historical info in Resource History. No need to mention it's not handy at
all.
I'm pretty sure there must be a way to do that, just couldn't find it so
far...

I tried "log" command, but as in Eclipse - it shows me history by files,
which can be duplicated.
Let me put it in other words. Is it possible get something like a list of
changes by date. Exmaple:

2004-04-04
1. change (a) applied
2. change (b) applied

2004-04-03
1. change (c) applied
2. change (d) applied

optional: a list of files commited that day.

Thanks!

adam