[cvsnt] Re: Case Sensitivity when Migrating from UNIX to Windows

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Apr 14 17:23:36 BST 2004

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:10:20 -0700, "Jake Hughes"
<jhughes at accentopto.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know of any other solutions/options?  I am not aware of any way
>to add case sensitivity to Windows 2003, but I wanted to put the question to
>the group hoping somone else has come across this.

You won't be able to store the repository on Windows - you could just
use a Linux CVSNT server for now until the files are renamed...
Windows clients obviously can't checkout both files, but you can
switch between different case selections using update -S (with a
recent CVSNT client anyway).