[cvsnt] Curious about ssh

athan eastmaels at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 12:21:34 BST 2004

I just want to know why pserver works but ssh does not...

When I try to login using the pserver, I login successfully, but when I use ssh, the following error occurs:

FATAL ERROR: Network error: Connection refused

>From the error itself, I think it is basically because of our network config...

FYI, I used the Administrator account of the CVS server machine to login..

Can anybody help me here? And as what I asked, why does pserver work but not ssh?

Is this because pserver works on LANs but ssh goes thru the internet? Just curious and at the same time want to solve the problem with ssh...

Thanks...

P.S.

To M.Baushke,

Thanks for the reply.... I'm currently trying to solve my problem.... And looking into the links and info you gave... Thanks very much..