[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt on AIX - the saga continues

Hans Horn hannes at 2horns.com
Sun Apr 18 16:58:09 BST 2004

The cvslockd process was running.

I took the 1st arg (cvs) out (should be fixed in the online doc,
http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/InstallationLinux),
and restarted inetd.

Nuttin! I tried to connect form a (smartcvs) clint from the same machine, as
well as from a remote machine.

Are there any commandline tests one would recommend I should be trying? What
about logs to look at?

H.

news:c5spnu$eol$1 at paris.nodomain.org...