[cvsnt] Re: Linux & sserver?

Michael Hauck mailings at mystuff.ch
Fri Apr 23 10:05:25 BST 2004

Hi again,

thanks a lot for your answer. I have done all the steps described in the
manual and when I try to login using sserver I get:

cvs login: SSL conneciton failed: error:140770FC:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol
cvs [login aborted]: Connection to server failed

Is there something I need to change when starting the server? Currently I
use:

cvssserver      stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/bin/cvs cvs pserver

cvs info lists:

server              server 2.0.38
ext                 ext 2.0.38
sspi                sspi 2.0.38