[cvsnt] Exlusive Locks

Eberhard Mueller ebse.goose at web.de
Fri Apr 23 10:30:14 BST 2004

Hello,
I have to search for a powerfull revision control system with integration in Visual Studio ( this can be done with PushOk) But Can anybody tell me how ist it possible to use exclusive Locks in the repsository. The CVSNT server should act like i kown it from the normal rcs the file should be locked and teh other user only can do unlock modify till the use tha has locked the file check it back to repository an another user can check it out for editing!!

I have to use excusve locks with integration in Visual studio!!! Concurrent Version don't work for me!!!!
Is it possible to to confiure the CVSNT wor work like RCS ( only exclusive locks )

Thanks for your help
Best regards
Ebse