[cvsnt] Re: path concat error prevents eclipse from integrating

Wolfgang Winzer wwinzer at ka-dus.de
Tue Apr 27 11:02:45 BST 2004

It's a relieve to me to see someone else got the same problem
(though I am sorry it's you ;-)

Thanks for sharing your progress in this matter with me and the community. I
really appreciate it. Unfortunately it looks like my company will rather set
up a new Linux Installation (a solution that *will* work) then spend more
time on fixing cvsnt. I will keep an eye open, nevertheless.

Nochmals Danke!

Wolfgang

news:c6g5td$300$1 at paris.nodomain.org...