[cvsnt] Does CVSNT has log file?

pierce li pierce.li at utstar.com
Sun Aug 1 11:17:27 BST 2004

Recent days we frequently got the message 'Something bad happpens, CVSNT server crushed, do you need to create a dump file?'(things like that, I can't remember it by exact words). But I don't know what operation causes it, can I get any information from anywhere?
Besides, when the message box pops out,  CVSNT will hang on waiting someone select 'Yes' or 'No', but it's a server and no one will watch its screen at all time, so I believe it's better to have a default setting of it?

Best Regards
Pierce Li

3/F Legend Building, High-tech Industrial Park, Nanshan, Shenzhen, 518057, PRC.
Tel:0755-26952899-4636  Fax:26983786