[cvsnt] Re: How to list all files of my repository with a particular tag ?

Michel Landrain m.landrain at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 2 08:53:36 BST 2004

Hi Glen,

I've just tried that syntax before send this message, but it doesn't accept
it.
It's says me a syntax error like below :
cvs -q log -S -rv_20040723-01

log: invalid option -- S

Usage: cvs log [-lRhtNb] [-r[revisions]] [-d dates] [-s states]

[-w[logins]] [files...]

-l Local directory only, no recursion.

-R Only print name of RCS file.

-h Only print header.

-t Only print header and descriptive text.

-N Do not list tags.

-b Only list revisions on the default branch.

-r[revisions] Specify revision(s)s to list.

rev1:rev2 Between rev1 and rev2, including rev1 and rev2.

rev1::rev2 Between rev1 and rev2, excluding rev1 and rev2.

rev: rev and following revisions on the same branch.

rev:: After rev on the same branch.

:rev rev and previous revisions on the same branch.

::rev Before rev on the same branch.

rev Just rev.

branch All revisions on the branch.

branch. The last revision on the branch.

-d dates Specify dates (D1<D2 for range, D for latest before).

-s states Only list revisions with specified states.

-w[logins] Only list revisions checked in by

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

Any idea ?

cej7up$36d$1 at paris.nodomain.org...