[cvsnt] import "*** ERRORS DURING THIS IMPORT ***" new to 2.0.51??

Victor A. Wagner Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Mon Aug 2 09:44:47 BST 2004

I'm STILL having problems with this and have run out of ideas.  I've
checked the files in the repository and they look like others for which
I've imported more than once from a vendor.
One of the real problems here is that the output is practically worthless
I turned on the verbose output.....
C:\Projects\FlashFileSD\Flash>cvs -t import -df -m "new stuff"
winAVR/avr/include/FlashFileSD/Flash Progressive_Resources_LLC v1_40
   -> Tracelevel set to 1.  PID is 3792
   -> Session ID is ed0410d72aa2771
   -> main loop with CVSROOT=:pserver:vawjr at rudbek.dyndns.biz:/K2Trading
   -> Requesting server cvsignore
   -> Requesting server cvswrappers
   -> Requesting server cvsrc (read-cvsrc2)
   -> Sending file 'file_sys.c' to server
   -> Sending file 'file_sys.h' to server
   -> Sending file 'sd_cmd.c' to server
   -> Sending file 'sd_cmd.h' to server
   -> Sending file 'twi.c' to server
   -> Sending file 'twi.h' to server
S -> ParseInfo(C:/K2Trading/CVSROOT/verifymsg,
winAVR/avr/include/FlashFileSD/Flash, not ALL)
S -> unlink(C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cvs741.tmp)
S -> Checking admin file C:/K2Trading/CVSROOT/admin for user vawjr

No conflicts created by this import

*** ERRORS DURING THIS IMPORT ***

S -> ParseInfo(C:/K2Trading/CVSROOT/loginfo,
winAVR/avr/include/FlashFileSD/Flash, ALL)

BTW, the printing of the actual name of the repository file kinda
circumvents the "alias" stuff eh?
is there ANYTHING else I can do... I really need to get these files
imported so I can incorporate all of our changes.

Victor A. Wagner Jr.      http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"