[cvsnt] Big changes at cvsnt.org

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Aug 2 12:29:44 BST 2004

The cvsnt project has today started a partnership agreement
with March-Hare Software to help ensure the continued success
of the project.

For many of you, there won't be any immediate change.  The
excellent support given by users of this mailing list will
continue, and I'll still be working on the software as much
as I can.  The GPL status of cvsnt will always remain unchanged.

For those of you who've been looking for more formal support
March-Hare now offer commercial support contracts all over
the world.  See the main site on http://www.cvsnt.com for
more details of this.

In the future we will be officially supporting many more platforms,
and implementing entrerprise level features in CVSNT.  It's a
really exciting time for the project and everyone will benefit.

Feel free to ask me any questions about this.