[cvsnt] Big changes at cvsnt.org

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Aug 3 09:52:37 BST 2004

Harrison, Andrew wrote:

> Sounds great. One small question - does this mean that there will be a
> "Standard" GPL CVSNT version and a "Enterprise" commercial CVSNT version, or
> will the enterprise level features be GPL too?

Anything connected with the CVSNT binary will be GPL (the GPL actually
requires that).  It's possible we might make some extra software that
would be part of the 'enterprise' suite but I'd expect that to be the
kind of functionality 'ordinary' users wouldn't be interested in anyway
- as far as possible CVSNT should remain free (to do otherwise would be
to diminish the work that others have put into the project over the years).