[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt cvs information

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Aug 3 23:39:14 BST 2004

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> Glen Starrett wrote:
>
>> Tony--I can't update sources from cvsnt today.  When I try to update
>> my existing sandbox with sserver, it fails.  Is there something wrong?
>

> I made it a little too secure... try again.
>
> Tony

Much better now.  My old sandbox is still borked, getting strange errors
the first time I try to update.  Tortoise reports it as a certificate
error (same error as pasted in my original post), command line reports
it as "Obsolete 'V' tag in sandbox".  Not sure if it's significant, I'll
  leave the sandbox as-is for now in case you want more info from it.
It doesn't really matter to me since it wasn't being worked on anyway.

--
Glen Starrett