[cvsnt] Re: Error with 2.0.51a ends with "results may not be correct"

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Aug 4 19:18:07 BST 2004

Fish wrote:
> There are no deny ACL settings, it's just full control for that group, the
> local administrators group, and the local SYSTEM account from the root of the
> repository on down.  Auditing is also not enabled, so no additional info
> there.
>
> Any other ideas?  Filesystem permissions on the repository itself seem to be
> just fine.

Try making sure that the users have at least Read and List permissions
on all directories above the repository as well, up to the root
directory of the drive.  I had a problem with Apache when it was only
given the specific permissions on the (deeply nested) directory where
it's htdocs were, this could be similar.

--
Glen Starrett