[cvsnt] Re: Switch to user failed due to configuration !!

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Fri Aug 6 07:29:12 BST 2004

I had installed cvsnt ver. 2.0.41a here. I uninstall it and and install new
version of 2.0.51. To my amaze it removes all "cvs" folders from all of my
modules at my sandbox. And also it throws this "user configuration failed"
message when I tried to login. Please tell me the solution. At server,
"cvsuser" is in administrators group and server has cvsnt 2.0.41a installed
(i just upgrade client-side, will upgrade server later on).