[cvsnt] Re: Fwd: Problem aliasing to domain user, was Re: Error with 2.0.51a ends with "results may not be correct"

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Aug 6 17:40:20 BST 2004

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 12:34:50 -0400, Fish <fish at fish-mail.com> wrote:

>The trace didn't give any useful additional info, just the same no such user
>in the end.
>
>Any other ideas?  I really don't want to have to set up domain accounts for
>these users, but I will if I have to.

No idea really, as it's probably down to the domain config.

If the machine is in the domain then you should be able to do the
whole exercise without the DOMAIN\ prefix and it'll use the defaults.
I'm guessing it can't find the PDC but I don't have enough knowledge
of your network to work out why that would be so.