[cvsnt] help of file format

pierce li pierce.li at utstar.com
Mon Aug 9 12:57:27 BST 2004

Dear all,
We are using CVSNT 2.0.51a with WinCVS 1.3.17.2. We have a .cpp source file and some guy deleted it and re-added it as a Unicode file. That cause it unable to be compiled. the problem is we cannot make it back to text file at any way. We do not want to entirely remove it on server because we still need the old version info. I've tried re-added it as text file, or remove all the versions after the wrong operation. but it seems that CVS can remember it as a Unicode file at all the time! Who can help me?

Best Regards
Pierce Li

3/F Legend Building, High-tech Industrial Park, Nanshan, Shenzhen, 518057, PRC.
Tel:0755-26952899-4636  Fax:26983786