[cvsnt] How do I use module2?

Warren, Erik Erik.Warren at delta.com
Wed Aug 11 18:52:21 BST 2004

How is the modules2 format to be implemented?
I tried removing my modules file and creating a modules2 file but that didn't work.
I tried replacing the contents of my modules file with contents formatted per Modules2 format but that didn't work.
I tried having an empty modules file plus a modules2 file but that didn't work.
I tried having my original modules file plus a modules2 file but that didn't work.

Server is CVSNT 2.0.51a on NT4.0 workstation
Client is CVSNT 2.0.51a on NT4.0 workstation

Erik W. Warren
Sr. Engineer - Flt. Ops. Engineering
Delta Air Lines
Dept. 088