[cvsnt] Re: How do I use module2?

Warren, Erik Erik.Warren at delta.com
Wed Aug 11 22:24:16 BST 2004

> I thought that should have been clear by now...

Sounds like my first quarter college calculus professor.  His name was John Elton (seriously, it was).  He began the answer to any question, "It is intuitively obvious that ..."

Anyway,  I found out why I thought creating a modules2 file didn't work.
When you use modules2, the modules you define show up as directories when you do cvs ls -l.
If you are using the ellipsis button to display the modules in the winCVS checkout form you don't see the modules2 modules unless you check the List optionbox and then you don't see in the list the definition of the module you only see <dir>.  That is not very helpful.

Now I need to see if I can solve the rtag problem which cropped up when I upgraded from 34 to 51a.

Erik W. Warren
Sr. Engineer - Flt. Ops. Engineering
Delta Air Lines
Dept. 088