[cvsnt] Re: what the...

Kevin J. Warnke kwarnke at videoc.com
Thu Aug 12 02:38:22 BST 2004

I use the Personal Firewall built into XP but I completely disabled it to
rule that out (is there something else in SP2 that I may not be aware of??).
I can Telnet to the port for CVS which also rules out the firewall.  Lastly,
even using 127.0.0.1 give an error which wouldn't even go through the NIC.

Any more ideas?

Kevin J. Warnke
kwarnke at videoc.com