[cvsnt] Re: Need Items taken off the bulletin board.

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Aug 12 23:42:14 BST 2004

JOHNSON, WILLIAM J (SBCSI) wrote:

> http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2004-July/013897.html
> http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2004-July/013898.html
> http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2004-August/014419.html

The second message is not yours and I will not remove it without the
explicit request of Glen Starret who wrote it and has implicit copyright.

As for the third message.  WTF???  Sorry, but you posted that one
*knowing* that it was destined for a public email list - it even says so
in the message.  It is *extremely* rude to knowingly post a message to a
public list then immediately demand its removal.

As Glen mentioned though and I said in my original reply, it's far too
late - it's public.  Removing it from one place will not change that
fact.  You'd be better off putting it down to experience.