[cvsnt] Re: Need Items taken off the bulletin board.

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri Aug 13 00:55:06 BST 2004

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> "I've got a bogus legal disclaimer on my
> message" doesn't cut any ice with me at all).
>
> Tony

LOL  Is that what this was about??  It's too bad people don't seem to
think before they add those type of signatures as default...

As an aside, you might want to mention to people that they shouldn't
expect a reply if they don't subscribe to the list.  I just reply to the
NG, I thought that would always get back to the poster.  (or I could
change my habits).

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett