[cvsnt] More than one repository definition

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Sat Aug 14 22:08:16 BST 2004

Can I safely create more than one repository definition pointing to the
same actual repository?  I'm refactoring my repository, moving it all
and splitting part of it off.  I'd like to keep the same name one a part
of the repository for some existing sandboxes, so is this legal:

Repository0=/cvs/new/place/repos
Repository0Name=/home/cvsroot
Repository1=/cvs/new/place/repos
Repository1Name=/newname
?

I'm not doing much scripting against the repositories (just a mailer).
I don't think offhand there's anything bad, but I thought it was better
to ask first. :)

--
Glen Starrett