[cvsnt] Re: Taginfo call cannot handle & character inargumentlistor module name....

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Aug 16 00:13:29 BST 2004

David Somers wrote:

> If you grabbed the HEAD of the source to cvsnt, it probably won't work. Its
> best to checkout a tagged branch (like CVSNT_2_0_51)... I think Tony works
> on the system whereby tagged branches are stable, and the head is unstable.

There are three versions:

CVSNT_2_0_x - current development (basically .52 prerelease at the
moment).  Between devel releases it can change quite rapidly.
CVSNT_2_0_51sp - 2.0.51 service release branch.  Basically the same as
2.0.51c at the moment.
HEAD - extremely experimental stuff I work on when I have time.  Not
even sure if this compiles at the moment.