[cvsnt] ViewCvs4CVSNT Installer updated

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Aug 16 19:34:01 BST 2004

Well,
I actually have no good access to a W2003 server so that is a config I
cannot
test myself. But since the W2003 is pretty locked down I have added
functions
to try and fix some issues on those servers among which is that I copy the
cmd.exe from System32 to the GnuWin32 folder so that some commands can run
even on this box.

Concerning the use of IIS or Apache I admit that it is checking for these in
the IIS-Apache order and use whichever is found first.
Could probably put the detection result into a check dialogue so the user
can select himself what to use...

However, right now I am struggling with CVSMailer - trying to make it run
properly
with CVSNT above 2.0.43. So I will put off changes to the ViewCvs installer
a while.

If you find out what is the problem and if you find solutions than please
drop
me a line and I will try to put this into the install script.

Thanks,

Bo