[cvsnt] Re: Forcing a revision....

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Aug 19 09:24:18 BST 2004

So I tested on our production server as well and it worked just fine...
It seems like there is a difference between the test server I use and
our production server. The production server shows this:
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.34 (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.41 (client/server)

but the combination I use when testing at home is:
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.41a (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.51 (client/server)

So somehow between these versions there is a bug introduced that
refuses to accept the revision bumping command cvs commit -r <newrev>

/Bo B